Effective Business Management (EBM)
is a program for entrepreneurs of any age who practice economic activities under any legal form, willing to enhance their skills in entrepreneurship to ensure effective management of their business.
Proposed training modules are:
* Identifying and selecting business ideas;
* Access to finances. Business presentation and negotiation of credit;
* Financial management;
* Human resources management and labor law;
* Registration as a VAT payer and field laws application;
* Accounting for specific fields;
* International marketing;
* Business planning;
* Foreign economic activity and customs relations.
Training courses will last two days (21 academic hours).
ODIMM partners of the Program are economic divisions of Councils of the raions and the Center for Promotion of Women in Business (ICAWB).
Training courses are carried out throughout the territory of the Republic of Moldova. The entrepreneurs willing to participate in training courses have the possibility to choose the place where to participate in the seminars.
How to apply for the training courses: Persons willing to participate in the training courses have to fill in the application form and send it to the e-mail
, or you can apply online.
Further information can be obtained through Info Line, telephone (022) 22-57-99, 22 53 84 under ODIMM administration. Contact person: Cornelia Zelinschi.
|< Prev||Next >|